WordFiller is an Educational Tool for the Interactive Smartboard that now includes support for the Microsoft Kinect. Using WordFiller you can extract selected words or sentences and allow students to move them in to place, completing the sentence.
If you're ready to get started now, click Download below. If not, why not have a read of our Getting Started Guide?
Version 2 Change Log:
- Now includes support for the Microsoft Kinect.
- Now includes support for voice control.
- Now includes an inbuilt library for managing your WordFiller resources.
- New Library feature includes text editing options.
- Can scale the application to suite the resolution of your Interactive Smartboard and visual preference of your students.
- Interface has been updated to allow for greater ease of use for shorter students.
- Visual design has been updated.
- You can now extract multiple words or sentences of text.
- You now have the option of either the Kinect enabled version with Installer, or the standalone (no install required).
Not so good with the computers? That's alright, you can help out in other ways.